Full Time Executive Assistant to Owner/Principal Designer for renowned boutique Interior design firm handling both high- end residential and commercial projects located in Hollywood, CA. Looking to hire ASAP.
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm, Mon-Fri.
The Assistant to the Design Director acts as a gatekeeper, liaison and first point of contact. Must be a motivated self- starter who possesses strong interpersonal skills and can prioritize, balance and execute both business and personal duties as assigned.
• Administrative duties including: meeting minutes, ordering office supplies, and travel arrangements
• Exceptional reliability, punctuality, and promptness
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a team oriented environment with conflicting deadlines
• Ability to manage heavy email correspondence
• Plan and schedule appointments and events
• Greet and assist onsite guests
• Develop and implement an organized system to maintain the Director’s fast paced schedule
• Exceptional time management skills
• Must be a self-starter, able to handle the ever-evolving workflow
• Previous office administration experience in a creative environment
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Mac OS
Occasional errands with mileage reimbursement (i.e. photo shoots).
Please send your resume as either a Microsoft Word or PDF attachment & include a cover letter indicating your desired salary range.
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualifications listed above.
Salary DOE. Medical & Dental Benefits (company pays towards monthly premium) + Vision & Life Insurance (company paid 100%), 15 vacation days + the week between Christmas and New Year off (paid), 6 sick days per year + 11 paid holidays.