OVERVIEW: Provide client support while working with Partner of New York office representing television and film talent and some music clients. Company is bi-coastal, encourages promotion within and offers a positive, creative work culture.
* All about the clients!
* Must be strong with logistics and scheduling
* Organize, coordinate and execute events, campaigns and activities
* Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation.
* Handle inquiries and interface with talent, agents, managers, studio personnel
* Maintain database and track projects
* Effectively interact and communicate with team
* Create systems for greater efficiency
* Generate and respond to HEAVY email and regular correspondence
* Must be ambitious; can be taking on own client responsibilities in a matter of months
* Must have at least 1+ years Assistant experience from a talent agency, in public relations or from management
* Must be able to anticipate, stay proactive and remain on time and on point
* Successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
* A positive attitude and ability to adjust at a moment’s notice.
* MUST HAVE exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an engaging personality
* Resourceful at problem solving
* Pays extreme attention to detail and has strong follow through; allows nothing to slip through the cracks
* Highly organized and skilled in time management
* Previous experience on an executive desk with entertainment PR experience; understanding of PR concepts and practices a MUST
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
* $38,000– $44,000 annually DOE
* Medical Benefits & profit sharing
* Discretionary year-end Bonus
* Growth Potential