Account Coordinator, Celeb PR, Los Angeles, CA
Provide client support- reporting to the Vice President of Los Angeles office representing music, television and film talent.
- All about the clients!
- Must be strong with logistics and scheduling
- Organize, coordinate and execute events, campaigns and activities
- Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation
- Handle inquiries and interface with talent, agents, managers, studio personnel
- Maintain database and track projects
- Effectively interact and communicate with team
- Create systems for greater efficiency
- Generate and respond to HEAVY email and regular correspondence
- Must have at least 1+ years Assistant experience from a talent agency, in public relations or from management
- Must be able to anticipate needs
- Successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- A positive attitude
- Resourceful at problem solving
- Pay extreme attention to detail and strong follow through
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- Previous experience on an executive desk with entertainment PR experience; understanding of PR concepts and practices a MUST
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- $40-$42k+annually DOE
- Medical Benefits and 401K, Discretionary year-end Bonus
- Growth Potential