The AR Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely invoicing of sales orders, processing of all payments, communicating with customers and Advertising executives through the Billing & Financial systems in place. The AR Coordinator will be responsible for handling a high volume of both domestic and international invoicing. The selected candidate must have great attention to detail and be able to interact professionally with customers and various departments.
• Ensuring accurate posting of cash, deductions and credits in accordance with the customer’s remittance information.
• Post adjustments, refunds, credits, etc. to customer accounts.
• Maintain current receivables for non-payment or delayed payment, through timely and persistent collection efforts
• Prepare accounts receivable aging and collection status reports for Management review
• Provide and distribute customer account statements and resolve all customer billing inquiries
• Process remote bank deposits as needed
• Prepare monthly fixed standard and miscellaneous journal entries
• Prepare ad-hoc reports, analysis and special projects as needed
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses outstanding follow through skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• College degree: Finance and/or Accounting Major or previous Accounting and/or Finance experience is a plus
• Two years Accounts Receivable experience
• Wide Orbit, QuickBooks, and NetSuite knowledge are a huge plus as well as intermediate to advanced Excel skills along with strong PC skills
$50K-$65K, DOE + Full Benefits