Contract Coordinator, Los Angeles, CA
Well established talent agency seeks highly communicative team player to provide support for department. This role could offer great opportunity for advancement within the department for the right candidate .
- Sending, receiving and maintaining work contracts for talent from buyers
- Sending confidential documents including payroll information with discretion
- Updating company database with contract and tax documents
- Interfacing with agents, talent and buyers on a regular basis
- Experience with Accounting or Business from entertainment company (studio, agency, union, production company, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Must be well organized
- Pay close attention to the details
- Create systems; strong follow through
- Excels at meeting deadlines
- Thrives in a fast past environment
- 1-2 years entertainment experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Excel and Outlook
- Able to prioritize urgent issues effectively
- Full benefits