DIRECTOR OF RESIDENCES/ESTATE/PROPERTY ASSET MANAGER OVERVIEW:
UHNW private family seeking dynamic, versatile, and highly motivated individual to join the team as a Property Asset Manager. In close partnership with the Principals and Property Management team, the Property Asset Manager will oversee property portfolio and related services including leasing, project design, construction management, estate management, and concierge services. The ideal individual must be a self-starter who is service-oriented and enjoys working in a team environment that is mission and results driven. Position requires flexibility in scheduling, including nights and weekends. The Property Asset Manager may travel domestically on a consistent or ad hoc basis (up to 15%). Locations of work will vary and could include office locations, private residences, and properties under construction. Must be open to relocate.
- Strategically manage property portfolio, including 4 primary residences, one currently being built, guest properties, offices, and vehicles. Provide oversight of projects including new acquisitions, remodels, repair projects etc.
- In partnership with Principals, and reporting to Chief of Staff, manage Property Management team including hiring, onboarding, completing performance reviews, and goal setting.
- Monitor and provide oversight for budgets, payments and invoices, and expense reimbursements. Analyze monthly and quarterly data, develop reports, and leverage cost savings initiatives.
- Support Principals with construction projects, new acquisitions and sales. Ensure cohesive communication and coordination with Construction Management teams.
- Effectively build credibility and trusted relationships with Principals, team members, and vendors.
- Assist with selection of architects, engineers, and contractors. Bid, review, and negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Help maintain organization and administrative property related collateral including calendars, databases, inventories, and file storage.
- Provide supplementary support to family and team, prioritizing ad-hoc or time-sensitive requests. Collaborate closely with team members to successfully execute cross-functional projects.
CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS:
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity. Demonstrated ability to protect privacy and maintain discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Service approach with a highlighted sense of accountability, empathy, and humility.
- Highly resourceful team-player, solutions-oriented, and comfortable operating with incomplete information.
- Independently effective in a semi-remote environment. Remain accessible and responsive beyond business hours.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills for report writing, professional demeanor, and ability to maintain grace under pressure when adapting to rapidly changing environment, including reprioritization or reassignment of responsibilities.
- Intellectual agility and ability to analyze and think critically.
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office, Macintosh OS, Adobe Acrobat, and DocuSign
- Minimum of eight years of direct experience in asset management, real estate acquisition, and/or property management preferably within HNW residences. Minimum of five years of supervisory experience leading multi-tiered teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field. Advanced degrees and/or professional certifications a plus.
- Highest level of client service and project management.
- Comfortable working in family environment with children and pets.
- Ability to pass background and driving record checks. Valid passport and driver’s license. Willingness to sign a Confidentiality agreement. (NDA)
Solid six figure compensation DOE, Full benefits; health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage, matching 401k contributions and relocation assistance. Generous PTO, holidays, and sick days.