Provide full personal and administrative support to Founder/CEO in the health care sector who spends two weeks in the Houston, Texas corporate office & when Executive is at CA residence two weeks per month candidate can work remotely. As critical member of team you will demonstrate initiative, keep executive engaged and on time and work collaboratively with the team. Must be a strategic scheduler with foresight, be able to make Principal’s life easier.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, emails, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including air, accommodations, etc.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion at all times
- Organize team communications and plan events, coordinate on and offsite board meetings for CEO/Board President.
- Assemble and prepare handouts, binders and other preparations necessary for
- Manage contact and address database
- Assist with personal shopping, gift purchasing, and other personal errands online and in person
- Responsible for future hiring, training, supervising and termination of household staff at both residences
- Assist with processing and tracking courier services including USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Ability to create and manage budget and expenses and adhere to them
CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS:
- Superb communication skills and experience in a supportive role requiring a high level of client service
- Ability to anticipate needs, problem solve and keep Principal apprised regularly
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Discreet, professional with exceptional interpersonal skills; when Principal in town, accompany him to all departments and take notes for follow up if needed
- Be willing to be screened for tuberculosis at the time of hire and on an annual basis thereafter
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Salary DOE, plus discretionary annual bonus
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K