Provide high level client support while working with two self-sufficient Co-Founders/Senior Publicists representing Television and Film talent and some Music clients in the West Hollywood Media District. Company is bi-coastal, encourages promotion within and offers a positive, creative work culture.
- Must be strong with logistics and scheduling
- Coordinate events and activities
- Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation.
- Handle inquiries and interface with talent, agents, managers, studio personnel
- Secure press placements, seek out possible new clients
- Effectively interact and communicate with team while working independently
- Respond daily to heavy emails
- Must have at least 2+ years Assistant experience in PR or talent driven Entertainment areas
- Must be able to anticipate, stay proactive and keep team on time and on point
- Successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Creative, passionate about PR and desire to grow and succeed
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an engaging personality
- Resourceful at problem solving with ability to adjust at a moment’s notice.
- Pays extreme attention to detail and has strong follow through; allows nothing to slip through the cracks
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- $43,500 – 46,000 annually DOE
- Medical Benefits from day one and 401K
- Discretionary year-end Bonus
- Growth Potential