Full Time Nanny; Arkansas, Colorado, Texas & NYC
OVERVIEW: A joyful, on-the-go, young family is looking for an educated and experienced full-time Nanny to work with existing inclusive, hardworking, creative Nanny team in caring for a preschooler and an infant. Family splits time between home base in Arkansas and other homes in Austin, Aspen and NYC and frequently takes 1- 2 longer international excursions annually. Candidate should be excited about mobile lifestyle as family has screen free environment must enjoy outside activities such as; hiking, biking, sightseeing, etc. Seeking someone with ability and stamina to work around-the-clock when necessary, whether it is at home or while traveling. Principals are waiting to find right additional to team before finalizing details of schedule; a rotating schedule is likely which will allow for longer periods of time off. Family hopes to find a Nanny who will help their wonderful children blossom into curious, caring, and respectful children, someone who seeks to develop their children’s curiosity and nurture their emotional growth. Seeking candidates with integrity who enjoy healthy living and enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle. They hope to find a nanny who can plan and initiate creative, educational, and social activities for their children.
- Full-time, rotating schedule averaging 40-60 hours per week including 2 evenings per week; schedule will vary week to week based on family’s needs and travel itineraries, with as much advanced notice given as possible. Flexibility for overnights, additional hours during travel, and to collaborate with Parents and Nanny team on schedule that works well for all parties. Family truly values work-life balance and provides generous PTO to compensate for scheduling flexibility.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-in or live-out. If live-in, accommodations include a separate mother-in-law suite in the family’s home. Private nanny accommodations will be provided while traveling.
- Driving is required and a vehicle will be provided while on duty; drive children to and from activities, as needed
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally with a current passport
- Light housekeeping (for children only), including tidying, laundry, washing bottles, clean-up after meals, etc.
- Responsible for packing for trips, planning activities at destination, and ensuring appropriate gear is available
- In partnership with Parents, instill good manners and sense of responsibility in children
- Plan and prepare fresh and light healthy meals (no extensive cooking; they have a Chef)
- Plan and execute age-appropriate activities; e.g. swim lessons, zoo/museums visits, story time, etc.
- Two days off per week, consecutive when possible
- This family takes Covid-19 very seriously and will do well with a Nanny who follows CDC guidelines, is comfortable testing very frequently, keeps interactions outside of the ‘bubble’ to a minimum, etc. While family has had to cut back on travel, social interactions, and activities for the children, they use regular testing to be able to maintain some sense of normalcy. They are optimistic about the future once vaccines and testing become more widely available.
- Ideal candidates will be warm, loving, energetic and patient
- Highest level of integrity and eager to model best behavior to children; treating others respectfully
- Enjoys active outdoor lifestyle; active and eager to spend time with children outdoors
- Can plan and initiate creative, educational, and social activities for the children
- Minimum five years of experience working with babies and children
- Positive attitude, proactive, and organized
- College degree, early childhood development and Montessori experience all preferred
Current infant/child CPR and first-aid certificate
- Vaccinations up to date
- Must be comfortable with family dog
- Team player, who can work well with other staff in a busy household
- Valid driver’s license and current passport
- Clean background check and drug tests
- Hourly rate that equates to $90-$120k+ year ($30 – $40 hourly) based on weekly schedule, candidate background, and live-in or live-out status. During travel will receive compensation for 24 hours daily
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage as well as matching 401k contributions
- Relocation assistance
- Generous PTO, holidays, and sick days