OVERVIEW: Full-time position assisting busy HNW couple with daily life and household needs in New York City, Los Angeles and occasional rental properties. Will work remotely and also in residences, managing tasks in multiple cities and occasionally traveling with Principals both domestically and internationally. Work is often autonomous, but involves collaboration with Chief of Staff and other team members, communicating frequently with housekeepers, vendors, etc. This is a 24/7 role, requiring availability to work evenings and weekends as needed, including concierge style responsiveness.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- General admin work including detailed research (travel, food & beverage, entertainment, products, etc.)
- Concierge style support (including local events, activities, lifestyle recommendations)
- Make appointments and reservations, calendar and travel management
- Online purchasing and logistics, order flowers for residences, run errands
- Ensure refrigerator stocked when a Chef not in residence, order household supplies and maintain inventories
- Manage pets’ needs including ordering or purchasing their food and vet appointments
- Meet vendors at residences, oversee repairs, deliveries, installations, etc.
- Set up residences for various events, parties, and guest visits, generally making sure each residence is running smoothly
- Often advance Principals prior to their arrivals and set up homes, hotel rooms and rental properties while accompanying Principals on domestic and international travel, packing/unpacking and providing ground support to ensure best travel experience for employers
- Must be exceptionally well organized, attentive and responsive and extremely proactive
- Diligent, extremely discreet, maintaining privacy and security of all information relating to Principals.
- An exceptional work ethic, ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to anticipate needs
- Highly service driven
- Undaunted and can handle high-pressure situations
- Must be a resourceful, driven, problem solver, delivering solution-oriented results
$90,000 – $100,000 annually
Full Benefits, paid time off, 401k + annual bonus