PERSONAL/FAMILY ASSISTANT / Nanny– PACIFIC PALISADES, CA
- Manage heavy personal and household calendaring
- Drive kids to sports, school pick up drop offs when needed as well as after school activities
- Help Principal’s stay well organized and on track
- Must be exceptionally organized
- Interact with household staff.
- Organize home, closets, pantries, etc.
- Maintain household files with some administrative duties
- Assist with special projects, events, parties, etc.
- Perform online research / shopping
- Serve as interface to household; managing calls and visitors.
- Must be dog friendly; assist with pet care when needed
- A strong scheduler and organizer for complicated calendars
- A strong eye for detail
- Thick skinned
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be proactive and able to anticipate needs
- Highly resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have strong time management skills
- Lead by example and strictly adhere to rules regarding health and safety
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Tech savvy
- Monday through Friday, 11 AM – 8PM
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Stipend for benefits