10,000 sq. ft. estate in Miami Beach with an additional 5,000 sq. ft. guest house. This is a casual, professionally run home. Become member of the household team led by Director of Residences; Housekeeper will assist in coordinating, organization and overall cleanliness of residence, accommodating Principals and their guests.
- 4 days/wk Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 10 hour days.
- Must be proactive, results driven and accommodating; know what is needed for high level home
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, etc.
- Filling in for the Nanny as needed
- Must be comfortable with child-care responsibilities (3 year old)
- Ensure safety and well-being of child
- Exude a warm, calm, outgoing, affectionate temperament
- Keep stock of household products, reorder or repurchase when necessary
- Keep cleaning equipment in good working order
- Ensure residence is always guest ready; change linens and towels; replace amenities
- A team player with a pitch in attitude
- Courteous with a take charge attitude
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Clean FL driver’s license and reliable insured car for running errands; will be reimbursed for mileage
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and direction while offering assistance when needed
- Willing to listen and follow instructions
- Positive, can-do attitude with ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 3-10+ years’ experience in residential housekeeping preferable in high level household larger than 5,000 sq ft. or high-level hospitality experience
- Ability to pass extensive background and driving record checks
- Must have ability to work legally in the U.S.
- Must be Covid vaccinated; booster shot a plus, but not required
- Willingness to sign a Confidentiality Agreement/NDA; discretion a must
- Up to $40 hourly
- 3 weeks PTO
- Full medical dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance
- Discretionary year-end bonus and generously matched 401K